* I experience stage fright before a presentation or performance
* I get stressed out and focus on all that could go wrong
* I have performance anxiety before I even begin
* I feel I am missing out on rewarding opportunities because of my performance anxiety
* I struggle with self confidence and an insufferable inner critic
* Significantly reduce or release performance anxiety
* Feel assured and confident even before standing
to speak or perform
* View your platform as a place of empowerment
where you confidently share your gifts with the world
* Develop a mindset that anticipates success
* Find ways to quiet & calm your inner critic
Many professionals and performers live with a certain amount of anxiety prior to a presentation/performance...and some people experience great feelings of panic.
It doesn't have to be that way.
Understanding what causes the anxiety and learning to deal with it will allow you to become a confident performer. As a musician and professional, I have experienced self-sabotage. Failing to believe in myself has at times caused performance anxiety. After I discovered powerful, confidence building tools, I now look forward to every opportunity to share MY gifts with the world.